STAINS INJURIES

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Guy Benest

STAINS INJURIES

Post by Guy Benest »

Now there's a shocker. Stains are playing a game on Friday that they know they won't win and all of a sudden they seem to have lots of injuries! would it be the same if they were playing the Grand Final or Challenge Cup!
Just hope that Chris "Y'Know" Joynt plays so he can be shown for the cheating lying on B*****D that we all know him to be.
which one's chunky?
Neirin

Injuries

Post by Neirin »

Surely that is entirely prudent of Saints?

Saints played exactly the same number of very hard play-off games as Wigan...and Wigan picked up quite a few injuries themselves as you well know! Indeed, I am sure that this was used by some to explain Wigan's defeat at Knowsley Road.

What's the difference?
Portsmouth Warrior

Neirin The Warrior

Post by Portsmouth Warrior »

I reckon you must be a secret Wigan fan, as you seem to spend a hell of a lot of time on OUR website, Or is it just that it's the only way you can be assured of some intelligent debate.

As for your last comments on faked injuries, I think history speaks for itself.....not very saintly behaviour..
Pies are nice, and so are mice !!
Matthew

Neirin's second home!

Post by Matthew »

Neirin is doing a fine job representing saints fans - we've already had an admission on this very message board that the Bulls should have won the grand final, it's a matter of time before Neirin (sorry, don't know if you are a guy or a girl) renounces millward for the cheat that he is.

I've never visited the saints site (not a saints fan, you do the math) but I would imagine most of the dialogue would be "me love scully" or something of around that standard.

I think Neirin recognises that you are more likely to get some intelligent discussions on rugby league on this site (and that the server is less likely to get nicked, so it should be up for longer - eh, eh, calm down). And after all, Wigan are the most succesful rugby league team of all time, making this the fans forum for the home of rugby league.

As for the injuries, well all the Wigan players played through their (well documented) injuries, as opposed to all being injured one week and then making a miraculous recovery for the next game - ala the challenge cup final
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
Guy Benest

INJURIES

Post by Guy Benest »

Dear Neiren, as PW has already said, for a Sts fan you spend a lot of time on our site.
Anyway, as for your comments, at least our injuries are genuine.
The only Saints player that would be missed in the GB team is Cunningham. He's by far the best hooker in the world and above all is an honest player.
Newlove is becoming the Lineker of RL as he does bugger all for 78 minutes and then poaches a couple of try's.
Man of Steel vote based on which team got through to the GF, but at least the players got in right.

Come on NZ
which one's chunky?