NEW KIT NEXT SEASON

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
welsh_warrior

NEW KIT NEXT SEASON

Post by welsh_warrior »

DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHO IS THE NEW KIT MANUFACTURER FOR NEXT SEASON ?
I LIKED THE ADIDAS KIT AND HOPE ITS NOT ELGREN AGAIN !
pie eater and proud of it

Kit....

Post by pie eater and proud of it »

I heard its Patrick but dont quote me.

I thought the quality of this years top was absolutely terrible. I took 2 shirts back after one or two wears this season and I have never returned one in my entire life before now!
tony_a

kit

Post by tony_a »

ive heard Patrick are making the new kit next season, they make the football one as well
Matthew

Kit

Post by Matthew »

Why can't we go back to Puma?
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
Bilko

re: kit

Post by Bilko »

Yeah it will be a Patrick kit next season and the away strip will apparently be Black similar to 2001.
Mike
Site Admin

Ellgren

Post by Mike »

I liked ellgren's kits through the 80s. There are a local Wigan company as well...
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
scrumdown

NEW KIT

Post by scrumdown »

I AGREE THAT THE ELLGREN KIT OF THE 80'S WERE A BETTER QUALITY,BUT JJB OWN PATRICK AND BOTH ORREL AND WIGAN AFC HAVE CHANGED OVER TO PATRICK SO IT WOULD SEEN CERTAIN THAT THE NEW KIT WILL BE MADE BY THEM.
I HOPE THE KIT IS AVAILABLE BEFORE CHRISTMAS AND THEY WILL OFFER A REDUCED PRICE FOR KITS PURCHASED BEFORE CHRISTMAS.
Bilko

re: kit launch

Post by Bilko »

It will definetly be out for christmas. Would expect to hear about a launch night very soon probably being in mid-november.
Rol

New shirts

Post by Rol »

I am very unimpressed that we are having new shirts again next season. That will be 2 home and 3 away shirts we have used in 2 years, all of which are very expensive!
lovin this team

I agree with Mike re Ellgren

Post by lovin this team »

Good quality.... Locally manufactured.... I have an idea..... Get Dave to buy em out and everyone will be happy......

P.S. Does anyone know how much 2003 Season tickets r yet? I asked at the Leeds match and they hadnt set a price then
Wigan thru and true... I really do love this team