what happened to the massacre ?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jobo

what happened to the massacre ?

Post by jobo »

There I was, all settled down to watch the scum get wiped out by the kiwis and look what happened. When your lucks in, it's in big time. If the kiwis played saints on any other day, it would have been a cricket score but Millward must have sold his soul, that is, if he ever had one, because the scum are just so incredibly lucky.

or is it because that half wit muppet Smith was reffing ?.
Bilko

re: what happened to the massacre ?

Post by Bilko »

It wasn't Saints fault that the Kiwis were absolutely pathetic in defence. They did nothing in defence and GB will have no worries if they defend like that in a fortnight.
GeoffN

Kiwis

Post by GeoffN »

Dream on...we'll see the REAL Kiwi side in the tests. Not only are we missing too many key players, they're getting practice matches which we aren't.
The tricky question will be whether the England cricket team can score more against the Aussies than the Kiwis do against us. It'll be close.
Taffy

"Massacre"?

Post by Taffy »

No..credit where its due...Saints put up a spirited performance and hopefully gave GB a few pointers for the Tests. With a decent kicker ( Barry Ward...oh come on!) they may even have snatched a win. Another bonus will be if the Kiwis play Robbie Paul in the Tests...now there is one over-rated palyer!!
Bilko

re: Kiwis.

Post by Bilko »

I don't doubt that. That;s why I said IF they defend like that.