Signing Ward?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Mike
Site Admin

Signing Ward?

Post by Mike »

What do you reckon about the possbile signing of Leeds' prop Danny Ward? Possibly a good move in my opinion, but we won't be able to give him a particularly tempting offer - we can't even afford to hang on to Stuart Jones.

I think we need a bit of help for Des in t he pack though, now we've lost Howard and Smith hasn't really been a consistent performer. It would only take one injury to force us to play without a rotation of props. Not good, even though we've got a surplus of second rowers, you always need a bit of size up front especially against teams like Bradford and Saints away from home.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Neirin

Ward??

Post by Neirin »

I've heard that it's really Barry Ward...and he can kick goals as well!!
pie eater and proud of it

Barry Ward....

Post by pie eater and proud of it »

.....he's fat he's round he bounces on the ground...... THAT Ward?

I think not.

As for the other one, Danny, then I dont really want him signing for Wigan. He hasnt done much to impress me when I have seen him and we have Sculthorpe and Bibey waiting in the wings too.
Fraggle

Barry Lard

Post by Fraggle »

There're some players we can't fit in the team because of the salary cap. But in Barry Lard's case we just couldn't fit him in the changing room.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]