The last man

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
petermadd

The last man

Post by petermadd »

What does everyone think of the choice of Chev Walker as the last man in the test squad?
Danny T??, Sean O'L??
Welski

Chev Walker

Post by Welski »

I thought he did OK maybe didn't do enough to force his way into the full GB side. For me DT was the pick of the players out there apart from a couple of uncharacteristic handling errors that is. He kicked well too.
I didnt think the same could be said of SO'L however (despite the great step that lead to the try) I though he looked very nervous and out of sorts. Although having said that I would have thought they would have judged the players on more than just the 80 and it makes it a little surprising that they have overlooked those two.
Maybe they are looking to the future and think it would be more beneficial for DT and S'OL to tour and play a major part with England than warm the seats in the stand with the GB side.
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League
John M

Walker

Post by John M »

Are we really so weak in GB that we need garbage like Chev Walker in the GB team?
I thought he was cr@p and didnt even realise he was on the field until he scored that easy try that O'Loughlin layed on a plate for him.Surely Tickle or Diskin would of been a better choice?
Monie is God!

Long live Monie the king!!