Lets Welcome and Celebrate the Kiwi Tour

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
lovin this team

Lets Welcome and Celebrate the Kiwi Tour

Post by lovin this team »

Hi Everyone... Can we please put on a warm welcome for the touring Kiwi Side when they come to the JJB this month. As a thru and true Warrior fan I swallowed my principals and paid hard currency to go to Knowsley Road to watch the Saints play the Kiwis tourists. It was an unusual game and truely an experience.... BUT I was ashamed and disgusted being in the crowd and observing the so called rugby league fans reception to the worlds 2nd best rugby league team. Its a sad reflection on the Saints fans that they were unable to show any appreciation for outstanding style and flair shown by the Kiwis in their unusual play. Mine was the only voice and hands applauding the play by the Kiwis at that match. That said..... small praise goes to the saints fans for loud appreciation and the steady string of singing it was nice to hear a team being lifted by the voice of the crowd............ I wonder if Stevo thought the same tho of the chants to him (giggling)

Tickets booked for the first and third tests hopefully GB can do us proud and we *the fans* can give them the supporting lift they deserve regardless of the result K xx
Wigan thru and true... I really do love this team