numbering shirts

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
welsh_warrior

numbering shirts

Post by welsh_warrior »

i live quite a way from the jjb, and have a couple of shirts i want to have a number and name put pn. do they still do this at stadium way store in the off season ?
Mike
Site Admin

wait for the new ones

Post by Mike »

you should wait for the new ones next year. I don't know if they still put numbers on in the jjb stadium shop, but there are loads of fans with names and numbers this year so i imagine they do...
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Fraggle

shirt numbering

Post by Fraggle »

I'm not sure if the concept of an off-season really applies, since we're now in the soccer season and the Latics fan will get his shirt from the same place as we get ours and the letters and numbers I presume are the same for both clubs.

I used the JJB in the soccer dome for getting the letters and numbers for my shirt this year, although I had to wait a week because they ran out of E's....
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Pie_Eater14

JJB

Post by Pie_Eater14 »

Most Of the stores in wigan DO stamp shirts but make sure they use the rite ones as they sumtimes try to put the nationwide ones on insted of the official super league ones! ps does anyone knw any details on the new shirts.
By far the greatest team, the world has ever seen
welsh_warrior

new kit

Post by welsh_warrior »

well i presume that the new kit manufacturer is patrick , seeing how the adidas logo has been replaced by patrick on tha official site.a guy called tony-a did say when i posted the question about 12 days ago , and it looks like he was right.