wiganrlfans forum

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Pie_Eater14

the gretest brain

Post by Pie_Eater14 »

iv only knwn of you for ermmm 2 days and i alredy think your a complete idiot

"i am a greatest brain for a start i mean come on who else can offer such quality?"

c'mon the g/b thts just to easy?
By far the greatest team, the world has ever seen
welsh_warrior

the greatest brain , for christs sake

Post by welsh_warrior »

i totally agree with pie eater , i mean read some of your own stuff. are you for real ?
Mike
Site Admin

Moderators

Post by Mike »

Hey everyone, I've actually implemented some moderator facilities! I can block threads, and update their parent objects (that's when a message is linked to a news story or a player or whatever and gets displayed on the same page as well as the message board)...

Who wants to be a moderator? Don't post here, requests to mike@wigan-warriors.com please.

Mike
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
The Greatest brain

yeah i am for real

Post by The Greatest brain »

I am totally normal honestly and i am the grestest brain and i do beleive that with all my heart. In fact God has sent me to earth to be a guiding image to you all.
Mike
Site Admin

sorry, that's it

Post by Mike »

I'm blocking this thread (well I hope I am anyway because I couldn't do that until yesterday evening.) I guess if you can post on this thread I will see your future messages, but I reckon you won't be able to....

Noone's fault really, perhaps I'm just going moderator mad now that I can. No point in having a function if you don't use it!!!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐