Re: Faz: Pressure's on now!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jobo

Re: Faz: Pressure's on now!

Post by jobo »

Talk about stating the obvious. The pressure was on before the first test, what really matters now is the whole of GB's credibility. Still think it was a mistake appointing Mr Waite as coach. Don't think that anyone could make the GB players better but it may be that someone like Sean Edwards could inspire them to play above themselves. Okay, so Sean hasn't coached a top flight RL team but the players all know how to play but I think they need inspiration.
John M

Waite

Post by John M »

David Waite is a very good coach.Ask any Aussie and most of them will speak very highly about him.
Leading up to the one off test in Australia earlier this year i visited some Aussie message boards.I was shocked to see how many people on their boards actually feared GB because they had David Waite as coach.Sure,there was the usual lot who where expecting a rout but there was quite a few who actually thought that with Waite coaching us we may spring a suprise.How wrong where they?
Monie is God!

Long live Monie the king!!