Knowsley Safari Park lives on

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Taffy

See I told you....

Post by Taffy »

...you”ve just confirmed it!!

Far be it from me to attempt to take on such a proffessional...anyway I’ve got more interesting things to do (like watching grass grow) even if you haven”t!
Neirin

Well said Mike

Post by Neirin »

Give it a rest you two...its becoming childish!!
pie eater and proud of it

Do me a favour

Post by pie eater and proud of it »

Mike this topic is becoming heated? You are kidding me right? This is about as tame as they come when there are Wigan and Stains fans replying to each other.

I have posted tons worse on Stains web site and not had a warning or anything...and they know my real name and real address!!

wigan pier

maybe we should say sorry

Post by wigan pier »

on the off chance we have upset any saints fan's with our over the top remarks! it' seems banter (humour) is not wanted on here?? if thats the case..it's a shame! it's not like anyone is going out to cause trouble imo just to have a little banter with our friends from st helens..
Fraggle

st helens

Post by Fraggle »

You've got "friends" in St Helens?! I know it's probably not their fault they live there, but still... poor you :)
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
wigan pier

re st helens

Post by wigan pier »

It's worse than that mate I live there to..missionary work and the like! (heh heh)