Who do you think is our third choice hooker?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
southportcdm

Who do you think is our third choice hooker?

Post by southportcdm »

I was wondering what we'd do if either or both of Micky Mac and Logan Tomkins were injured this coming season. I'd like to know what options the rest of you feel that we have e.g. could Sam Powell or perhaps George Williams play hooker? Is there another youngster that I don't know about (I think Liam Carberry has left)? Bear in mind that, if the rumours are true, several of our younger players may be loaned to London (this could also affect our back up options at prop).
Blackpool_Pie

Re: Who do you think is our third choice hooker?

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

If Logan is out, MM is more than capable of playing 80. Logan hasnt progressed as much as I expected of him. Would like to see MM play 80 more often tbh
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Blackpool_Pie wrote:If Logan is out, MM is more than capable of playing 80. Logan hasnt progressed as much as I expected of him. Would like to see MM play 80 more often tbh
As was said earlier on another thread, this is now time for Logan to step out of his brothers' shadow and stake a claim in his own right. I believe he will flourish next season!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Technically Callum Wright but more likely Sam Powell will drop in there or George Williams perhaps.
southernpie

Post by southernpie »

Powell or Williams at half back with Matty Smith covering at hooker
This St Helens Defence is like a lollipopman at Brands Hatch -Ray French BBC TV Challenge Cup 1982

[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-55dq ... Botica.jpg [/img]

https://picasaweb.google.com/nogireman/ ... SDELRUGBY#