Jordan James

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
RobWigan

Jordan James

Post by RobWigan »

I have just heard that Wigan are looking to bring in Jordan James as player-coach to add more depth to the front row incase of injuries
John Ferguson

Re: Jordan James

Post by John Ferguson »

RobWigan wrote:I have just heard that Wigan are looking to bring in Jordan James as player-coach to add more depth to the front row incase of injuries
Do you mean you read it in the Mirror today?!? :D
John Ferguson

Post by John Ferguson »

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/rugby-lea ... uAb1n-QGK0

For those that want to read it- it's a little bit right at the end of the article!
RobWigan

Post by RobWigan »

I dont buy papers , i have a life kid! My dads best mate is a coach at Cas, he told him
southportcdm

Post by southportcdm »

Hope this rumour isn't true. Jordan is a wholehearted player but no longer good enough for the top flight. Such a decision would reflect poor planning on our part. If we've let young Greenwood go to London on lone we must feel that we have sufficient cover at prop. I'm still to be convinced.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

RobWigan

Post by RobWigan »

Greenwood beem.let go on loan because he needs regualar first team because he is young, Jordan would be mostly a coach but would step in to play in case of emergencys
markill

Post by markill »

He wouldn't be the worst reserve in reserve of the reserves to have, but it would make letting Greenwood go on loan a strange one. There's also Ben Austin who was given a first team number this year. James has a contract with All Golds I think, where I also think his mum also works.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
RobWigan

Post by RobWigan »

Greenwood , because of his potential needs first team.regular and he wouldbt get it this year at Wigan. Jordan does not need play games , he will be first priority coach but in case of a disaster with injuries he will not play
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

RobWigan wrote:Greenwood beem.let go on loan because he needs regualar first team because he is young, Jordan would be mostly a coach but would step in to play in case of emergencys
If ever we reach a situation where Jordan James has to put a shirt on, we are in deep trouble!