New and Old Wigan Merchandise

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ant

New and Old Wigan Merchandise

Post by ant »

Softy southern Union player heading up to JJB for 3rd test this saturday-will I be able to get my hands on any of last years Adidas kit at reduced prices (shirts,shorts,socks,training tshirts mainly). Obviously new range will be main priority but frankly I prefer the Adidas and not getting the chance to come up often!
If not in the club shop any recommendations where I may be able to get it from-posiibly even by mail order?
johnsons_babexx

You will be lucky

Post by johnsons_babexx »

It was hard enough getting anything last year let alone getting some end of season. If i was you i wouldnt bother with the addidas stuff it was rubbish my shirt from last season looks as though i have had it for 5 years not 1 year
Officially PJ'sNo.1.Fan!!

1/3 of the original Nobby's girls - we have the t-shirts to prove it!!!!!

John M

No chance

Post by John M »

I heard that just before the play offs there was not one Wigan shirt left in any JJB store in the country! they said with it being so near to the new shirt launch there would be no new orders coming in.The Adidas shirts have known problems with the JJB letters coming off although i can honestly say that i got mine when they first came out and have had no trouble at all.
Monie is God!

Long live Monie the king!!
Welski

I heard they ran out shortly after the War !! WW1 that is!

Post by Welski »

Getting a Wigan Shirt down south these days is about as likely as Karl Pratt catching a high ball.

Bring back the Central Park shop and its friendly mail order ladies!
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League