Arrrrgggghhh!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Glynola

Arrrrgggghhh!

Post by Glynola »

Just seen the new kit, and that was my initial reaction.

Looks to me like a kit that Wigan and Orrell can both share. Its got Union written all over it!

Sorry but unless it grows on me a HECK of a lot I won't be splashing out for it I'm afraid!
Everything they do is so dramatic and flamboyant. It just makes me want to set myself on fire!
magsrads

Glad I wasn't the only one...

Post by magsrads »

have to say don't find the new kit attractive at all (even with the thought of a Ginger Fullback in it!!) Think I'll stick with my 'Murrayfield Blue' one (seeing as the letters have fallen off me red one!! It happened the weekend of the last play off - knew it was an omen!!)

No who ever designed this one got carried away a bit ...
johnsons_babexx

Familiar

Post by johnsons_babexx »

Its it just me or does it look like an old oldham rlfc one when they were in the super league 1 when they were the bears.
Not to keen on the shirt either but as long as mr johnson gets to wear it every week then im not to bothered.
Officially PJ'sNo.1.Fan!!

1/3 of the original Nobby's girls - we have the t-shirts to prove it!!!!!

AJ

no glynola

Post by AJ »

it has jjb written all over it!!!!!!!!!

give the kit a chance, not everyone liked last years, but it grew on most, well till they all fell apart or went pink anyway!
Tipstar Champion 2002 !!!
John M

Nice :-)

Post by John M »

I like it very much.I really like the arm details.The only things that i think could be improved are the stripes are a bit thin for my liking and the black collar could do with a bit of brightening up.Otherwise i think Patrick have done quite a good job.Mind you,when i heard it was Patrick i was expecting something really disgusting.
Monie is God!

Long live Monie the king!!
Welski

I'm with John M

Post by Welski »

Traditional but with a 21st century slant. (whatever that means)
ANYWAY how am I going to get hold of one down here in Essex as without a doubt no JJB's south of Manchester will stock the damn things.
Anyone fancy getting me one to fit a 42 inch chest (large?) and sending it down?????
I'll cough up the money HONEST!!!
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League
wigan_babe_13

Super Kit!!

Post by wigan_babe_13 »

I think the kit is great! It's the best we've had for a long time!! I just hope the other merchandise ( if they make any!! ) is as good!!
golden_drifter

Super Kit!!

Post by golden_drifter »

Well wigan_babe_13 you just remember whos buying it for you!!! and as for the other merchandise you better not like too much of it!!! *Wallet leaking money!!!!*
Try me you know you might just like me!
Pengy

I like it

Post by Pengy »

Ye i agree i think its the best we have had for a while. Patrick in my opinion did well with the latics top and they have done very well with the warriors one imo.