Mike i was just about to say.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Pie_Eater14

Mike i was just about to say.

Post by Pie_Eater14 »

wen i are you gonna change the icons at the top. You are quick of the mark aint ya.
By far the greatest team, the world has ever seen
Pie_Eater14

about tht

Post by Pie_Eater14 »

u mite wanna chnge the adidas badge at the bottom in fact leave it on so any passin visitors mite fink wer sponsered by sum1 hlf decent.
Pie_Eater14

p.s.

Post by Pie_Eater14 »

im already missing the other stripe
AJ

good work mike

Post by AJ »

that little logo at the top is quality, i have borrowed it to be my logo on bilkos message board. unless u mind of course mate, in which case i will revert to daffy duck!!!

ps -
FAO - John M -

http://www.rlfans.com/boards/phpbb2/viewforum.php?f=28

is bilkos message board, alot of rows look like they can happen there to, not only with blinkered wiganers but saints fans n all clubs fans, well worth a row, as well as mikes fine site and maybe the return of always good for a fight wiganrlfans.co.uk
Tipstar Champion 2002 !!!
John M

Ta AJ

Post by John M »

Ill have a look on there.Im sure i used to be registered but i forgot my Nick and Password.For some reason i think i used Wigan Warrior or somthing rather than John M.
Monie is God!

Long live Monie the king!!
Mike
Site Admin

logo use is fine

Post by Mike »

You can use them where you like. Maybe a link to the site would be nice if you can, be not required.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Pie_Eater14

Tesco

Post by Pie_Eater14 »

have wigan still got a contract with tesco for shirt sponsership. On the left hand sleeve there is a (Key 103 or Rock FM) logo aint sure which pretty sad i noticed really but ill find out on friday what it actully is.
AJ

already done

Post by AJ »

mike, this site is listed on my profile on bilkos site under website, and a link is displayed in every post i make, so the more i post the more free advertising you get!! im off to start some debates lol!!!
AJ

rock fm - yes, tesco - ???

Post by AJ »

its rock fm, they been pluggin themselves as wigan sponsors all day, plus there logo, is now on the sponsors column on the terrible www.wiganrl.com, the neva updated official site, no news of season tickets or kit there, but in that there is no suprise

as for tesco, i would be suprised if there name wasnt on the collar, since the tesco extra, is still on central park, lol!!
John M

Rock FM-Nice

Post by John M »

Love the Rock Fm sponsor.That really does look class.Lets just hope that the replica shirts have all these sponsors.I know sometimes the replica shirts dont have the arm sponsors.
Full credit to Wigan for getting involved with one of the top radio stations in the north west.

Now ill have to listen to Rock FM all the time rather than Key 103!! Anyway,the more Rock FM mention the words Wigan Rugby League on air the better.
Monie is God!

Long live Monie the king!!