Patrick Merchandise

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
wigan_babe_13

Patrick Merchandise

Post by wigan_babe_13 »

Does anyone know if Patrick are making Wigan Rl polo-shirts, tracksuits, jumpers, jackets etc like they have done for Latics and Orrell? And if they are, how much will they be?
The shirts are £23 for juniors and £33 for adults, not too bad......but why are Latics only £30 with a free polo shirt?!?!
Pie_Eater14

easy!!

Post by Pie_Eater14 »

course latics r gonna be cheaper huz gunna wonna buy one of thm lol!! no i think itll be something to do with the material as rugby shirts are supposed to be a lot thicker crnt tell from the picture if it is suppose ill have to wait till tomoro.
By far the greatest team, the world has ever seen
wanny

Latics shirt

Post by wanny »

The reason the latics shirt come with a free polo to is that they r trying to get more people to watch em! I hate latics!!!!

not only r they getting millions pumped into them just so they can be promoted to the first division but they get more freebies?

When r we gonna see some of whelans dosh so we can buy a top player?
John M

Merchandise

Post by John M »

JJB already have Wigan RL polo shirts,sweatshirts and other items on sale.I got the sweatshirt,i think it was either 16 or 20 quid cant remember.The Wigan RL merchandise is basically the same as the Orrell and Atheletic stuff but with the RL badge.
Monie is God!

Long live Monie the king!!