v Hudds

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Welski

Re: v Hudds

Post by Welski »

WTF ! Ferris takes out Bateman nothing done goes on to score and then they purr about it in the commentary?!?!?!?!?!?!? Rip RL as a national sport
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League
Southern Softy

Post by Southern Softy »

This match has now become a travesty. Brough's kick was correctly called back by the Video Ref because it was in the field of play. Nothing else has been corrected when it has clearly been a wrong call.

The Ferres foul on Bateman seen by everyone was ignored and the man who should be on report creates a try.

This is a disgrace and Thaler should be debarred from refereeing another Wigan match.

I hope the club complain officially.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

It6's looking like Sky sports might have to be replaced with Premier sports, cheaper and theres no Bell end & Rug head
Welski

Post by Welski »

medlocke wrote:It6's looking like Sky sports might have to be replaced with Premier sports, cheaper and theres no Bell end & Rug head
Seriously mate its a breath of fresh air I've turned the sound off now. Much that I love wigan I can't put up with what's going on.
Welski

Post by Welski »

Normally I put up with the bias but this is bordering on match fixing.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

i've turned it off, watching Grand Designs now, had enough
adiddy

Post by adiddy »

Fuming about some of the decisions, but we've not been at our best tonight, too many mistakes!!!! Will have to beat them in the play offs when it matters!!! Lol

Matt
adiddy

Post by adiddy »

Ps, hudds only won by the two tries that Thaler gave em!!! Lol

Matt
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Well we have nothing to worry about with Hudds, even with 14 men!! Why the f*** is Eorl Crabtree trying to sound intelligent in his post match interview?! Sounded ridiculous!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
loyalbelfast

Post by loyalbelfast »

20 minutes of super workman like solid RL. Lovely to watch from my sofa perch

Sky Commentators full of praise for one the way we are playing – “super stuff” is mentioned often!

Bad referee decision on the never was knock-on then it all goes pear shaped, tries conceded to easily

Learning curve for the young ones (penalties conceded/unforced errors/missed tackles)& we still put enough points on the scoreboard that pleased me

A defeat but it didn’t hurt if you get my meaning

A&L (just like Belfast!)
PS Huddersfield population as a rule ignore their RL team going by the crowd that bothers to turn up