Can anyone please help ?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Welski

Can anyone please help ?

Post by Welski »

I know it will take a leap of faith but...

I'm trying to get hold of the new shirt.

I've tried phoning the SoccerDome by the stadium but they won't/can't(?)send one down to a JJB store in Essex.

What do reckon the chances of any of you fine people grabbing me a "Large" and sending it down south? Of course I'll pay any all the costs etc

I'm going to try a couple of other JJB's down here but so far everyone I've tried in my area say its not possible to get hold of them. (which is totally bizarre -don't they want to make a profit?)

Like I said I'm going to keep trying around here over the weekend but I thought I would ask now in case I cant get hold of one and they sell out by the time I've worked out a way of getting my mitts on one!!!

Cheers peeps Let me know!!!!
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League
Mike
Site Admin

no chance til friday

Post by Mike »

They are only released on Friday and only available in other JJB stores on Saturday, so you could try again after the weekend, but I've had this problem with JJB before as well.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Welski

cheers

Post by Welski »

Yes Mike I will try again over the weekend ...When I phoned yesterday I had to explain to the shop manager(?!)in the JJB down here that they wernt released until tomorrow and that the guys from JJB in Wigan had told me to order one through my local branch and the warehouse would redirect one down south ....after 2 hours he came back and said that the stock was only going to JJB stores in the Wigan area...! Great...

If I cant sort one out it'll be my another season in my Blue beer stained "Energi" shirt in front of Sky on those Friday nights!
(I cant fit in the NORWEB one any longer!)
welsh_warrior

new shirt

Post by welsh_warrior »

if you can't get one from where you are , you can {hopefully} mail order one from a shop called the loto shop in wigan. the official website saya you can now mail order from this shop, the phone no: is 01942 231321,
so give them a try if you are out of luck
Welski

U.R.A STAR

Post by Welski »

Cheers W-W I'll give them a ring NOW !