George Williams May not play

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ddtftf

George Williams May not play

Post by ddtftf »

George Williams may not play tomorrow, I will not say why in case the opposition knows the problem.
Dobby

Re: George Williams May not play

Post by Dobby »

Strange thread
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

I've heard the same as well, and the OP is correct to err on the side of caution!
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Thank you, its good to give info on the site but not at the expense of giving the opposition an advantage. If he plays I will tell you what the problem was.
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Be patient my friend all will be revealed in good time
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

God wrote:If the opposition knows the problem then it wouldn't matter if its announced or not. Because Cas know.

Its like One of them threads like off Facebook that goes...

Status: "Really annoyed" and when somebody asks why they just put "can't say on here"
Haha. That's what Josie does when she isn't posting pictures of cats! :lol:
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

ddtftf wrote:George Williams may not play tomorrow, I will not say why in case the opposition knows the problem.
If you know they know surely.Hope he plays but its an opportunity for someone else if he doesn't
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Kittwazzer wrote:
God wrote:If the opposition knows the problem then it wouldn't matter if its announced or not. Because Cas know.

Status: "Really annoyed" and when somebody asks why they just put "can't say on here"
God wrote:Or look at this animal.....you too can adopt this cat!! From blue cross animal home!!
Why are you bringing me into a conversation that has nothing whatsoever about my love of animals & the charities I support & promote?

You know the solution! Unfriend me, then you won't have to see my posts fighting for animal rights or trying to find homes for unfortunate cats & dogs because their stupid ignorant owners don't have them neutered then start wailing & bemoaning when they have litters & then they go & dump them :angry:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
TSB

Post by TSB »

Well said Josie
josie andrews wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote:

God wrote:Or look at this animal.....you too can adopt this cat!! From blue cross animal home!!
Why are you bringing me into a conversation that has nothing whatsoever about my love of animals & the charities I support & promote?

You know the solution! Unfriend me, then you won't have to see my posts fighting for animal rights or trying to find homes for unfortunate cats & dogs because their stupid ignorant owners don't have them neutered then start wailing & bemoaning when they have litters & then they go & dump them :angry:
josie andrews wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote:

:eusa2: :eusa2:
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

God wrote:Well hasn't the sense of humour disappeared off here. I might go on the Leeds forum for some light hearted banter because there's clearly sod all on here!!

If animals are your forte then good luck, I can't stand them tbh and I never will own or bother with them. I'm more interested in the persecution of man by factions and regimes. The gang rape, torture and eventual beheaded 17 year old girl in Pakistan for one.

The hunt for that poor girl Madeline Mcann each to there own ey?

Besides i like the way I got it in the neck rather than Kitt who mentioned you in the first place. Thanks for that :angry:
I wouldn't get too stressed about it. I too got it in the neck from Josie with a inbox reply after I pointed something out. I am sure she is pretty preoccupied with personal life at the moment and is taking every comment as a personal criticism of her good self
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!