Warrington game

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Ed Osmond

Warrington game

Post by Ed Osmond »

This is ridiculous, been the better team. But I not confident we can turn it round. So frustrating
TrueBlueWarrior

Re: Warrington game

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

We played against 14 (or 18) men tonight!

If anyone has the audacity to defend the officials after that then please don't be offended if I put you on the ignore list!!

There is so much I want to say but going to cool down before I do!!

Great character, great win, roll on the playoffs!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:We played against 14 (or 18) men tonight!

If anyone has the audacity to defend the officials after that then please don't be offended if I put you on the ignore list!!

There is so much I want to say but going to cool down before I do!!

Great character, great win, roll on the playoffs!!
It was a joke tbh.

The knock on for their second try can happen in any game and you get them and at times you do not. But for a Wood to start a fight throw 3-4 punches and get a yellow card shows that i think it was Bentham should never ref a game again until he learns the bloody rules.
Ed Osmond

Post by Ed Osmond »

Fair play. Excellent second half but why make it so difficult?. The spirit is good but still very sloppy in attack and defence. In the mix-up though. Bring on the playoffs
menpond

Post by menpond »

Wane should be worried after tonight. We were outmuscled too much. and the game was going when the intercept rectified the balance of play. The back row is seriously underpowered. Bowens play was almost insulting to the club. Can we swop him for Russell.? At least we are now getting competitive matches. Who do weplay next?
mp
jobo

Post by jobo »

Ed Osmond wrote:Fair play. Excellent second half but why make it so difficult?. The spirit is good but still very sloppy in attack and defence. In the mix-up though. Bring on the playoffs
Why make it so difficult?

Some so called Wigan fans astound me.

TrueBlueWarrior

Ed Osmond wrote:Fair play. Excellent second half but why make it so difficult?. The spirit is good but still very sloppy in attack and defence. In the mix-up though. Bring on the playoffs
Players are human Ed so they make errors, the reason it was so difficult tonight was because of BENTham, we would have won that game easily otherwise!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
TrueBlueWarrior

menpond wrote:Wane should be worried after tonight. We were outmuscled too much. and the game was going when the intercept rectified the balance of play. The back row is seriously underpowered. Bowens play was almost insulting to the club. Can we swop him for Russell.? At least we are now getting competitive matches. Who do weplay next?
You really hurt my eyes when I read your absolute garbage!! I find it really sad that this is how you get your kicks!! Anyway your mummy is waiting to tuck you in bed so night night!!
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

menpond wrote:Wane should be worried after tonight. We were outmuscled too much. and the game was going when the intercept rectified the balance of play. The back row is seriously underpowered. Bowens play was almost insulting to the club. Can we swop him for Russell.? At least we are now getting competitive matches. Who do weplay next?
Sometimes i laugh at your posts rather funny. But this one is the best yet. The game was over before the interception try Wire did nothing second half. And it looks a costly game for them with injuries etc.

Just as the GF Wire got 15 min spell and scored 3 tries second half they were gone.
wildbeast

Post by wildbeast »

menpond jog on and on end of!
bloody fantastic spectacle tonight. Just wish people wouldn't be so quick to slag off the officials -there is no conspiracy against wigan-people make mistakes. a great wigan comeback alibi a slice of luck at the reight time.-Obviously great spirit in the camp when the chips are down.