Sarge!!!!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Sarge!!!!!

Post by cpwigan »

Best game in a Wigan shirt IMO. Superb all round game including his much discussed defence.

Get him sponsored AGAIN!!!
TrueBlueWarrior

Re: Sarge!!!!!

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Agreed, although his stupidity gave Dire a whole lot of momentum (along with BENTham) when he pulled SR off the tackle!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
wildbeast

Post by wildbeast »

spot on cp thought he looked dangerous every time he had he ball. Need to keep him and work on the frailties in defense cos the attacking strengths are pretty potent and can unlock any defense.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Almost wet myself when Clarke said he should be in the running for Wigan's player of the season.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:Agreed, although his stupidity gave Dire a whole lot of momentum (along with BENTham) when he pulled SR off the tackle!!
It was sily but later in that game players are pulled off and nothing happens. Ganson must have been impressed with his troops tonight!
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

cpwigan wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:Agreed, although his stupidity gave Dire a whole lot of momentum (along with BENTham) when he pulled SR off the tackle!!
It was sily but later in that game players are pulled off and nothing happens. Ganson must have been impressed with his troops tonight!
But where is the accountability of the referees??
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Answers on a post card TB. I honestly have not got a clue. The one thing I do know is that tonight Bentham and co lost the plot!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Back to Sarge. I think he was awesome tonight. He even fed a winger!!!!
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

[quote="cpwigan"]Best game in a Wigan shirt IMO. Superb all round game including his much discussed defence.

Get him sponsored AGAIN!!![/quote
CPW,
Can you tell me the final score? I was carried off with shock when he actually passed to Burgess, particularly when moments sooner he had throw a certain try when keeping hold of the ball when Burgess had a free run to the line.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

We lost :(

:wink:

I am pleasantly amazed how much Sarge has improved. Early doors, I thought this kid is no more a centre than me or Medlocke! Now he looks so much better.