Cold light of the day

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
OAMJSONA

Cold light of the day

Post by OAMJSONA »

In the cold light of the day and the after math I would just like to say :-

We lost

1. To the Wigan 16 iam proud of the way you stuck to the task
2. I am proud to be a Wiganner
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

Nezza Faz

Re: Cold light of the day

Post by Nezza Faz »

OAMJSS wrote:In the cold light of the day and the after math I would just like to say :-

We lost

1. To the Wigan 12 iam proud of the way you stuck to the task
The wigan 16, actually.

Still to be in with a chance of winning, almost till the end, is a credit to the team, and for a very young side, bodes well for the foreseeable future.

Will learn immensely from this experience.
BriH

Post by BriH »

Nezza Faz wrote:
OAMJSS wrote:In the cold light of the day and the after math I would just like to say :-

We lost

1. To the Wigan 12 iam proud of the way you stuck to the task
The wigan 16, actually.

Still to be in with a chance of winning, almost till the end, is a credit to the team, and for a very young side, bodes well for the foreseeable future.

Will learn immensely from this experience.
I agree with that.
The 12 on the field - especially the young guns - did themselves proud.
A hollow victory for the Nasties.
Dobby

Post by Dobby »

This Saints team is the worst team to win a Grand Final and if it wasn't for the sending off I am certain we would have won by 20. In recent weeks we have been outstanding and head and shoulders above the other teams.
wildbeast

Post by wildbeast »

Dobby wrote:This Saints team is the worst team to win a Grand Final and if it wasn't for the sending off I am certain we would have won by 20. In recent weeks we have been outstanding and head and shoulders above the other teams.
Spot on and echoes my thoughts. Hats off all the players Excl flower. Thought Gelling and Farrell were outstanding. the Saints boards are going crazy talking about a comprehensive victory-talk about deluded-all the rugby came from wigan last night-a hollow victory indeed but let them have their day poor things,because they will still be pretty crap next year.