Stuart Fielden

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
AJ

Stuart Fielden

Post by AJ »

following on from what john said in the faz thread with regards the man mentioned above, it is something i have said in the last week, but surely this man must be the best prop forward in the world

he has everything, stamina, speed, guts, power, agression, passion, drive, pride and desire

the intercept at the end was amazing for him to show such, passion pride and guts after pkaying 80mins at prop in test decider

GB Man Of Series for me
Tipstar Champion 2002 !!!
Pengy

I agree

Post by Pengy »

Wouldnt mind seeing him at wigan when his contract ends although i think he will either sign a new contract or go over to austrailia.
johnsons_babexx

replacement

Post by johnsons_babexx »

would love to see fielden at wigan replacement for o connor or smith maybe in a season or two
Officially PJ'sNo.1.Fan!!

1/3 of the original Nobby's girls - we have the t-shirts to prove it!!!!!

John M

Best in the world

Post by John M »

What can be said about Stuart? He is everything you would ever want in a prop forward.The good thing about him is hes not due to peak for years yet,hes still a kid to play in such a tough position.Someone deserves some praise for the coaching they have given him in his early years,and we must also take our hats off to Brian Noble who has obviously worked hard with him and pointed him in the right direction to get him up to this standard.But most of the praise must go to Stuart himself,to play the game as hard as he does yet not get injured very often shows he must put in an awful lot of work on the training field and in the gym.
I cant think of any other British player id sooner have in the wigan team at the moment,if he isnt the best prop in the world now he soon will be.
Monie is God!

Long live Monie the king!!
AJ

SPOT ON!

Post by AJ »

words right outta my mouth john, best prop in world, end of discussion!
Tipstar Champion 2002 !!!