Your most prized bit of memorabilia?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
medlocke

Re: Your most prized bit of memorabilia?

Post by medlocke »

x Wigan Warrior x wrote:a signed "plan B" document from Shaun Wane, a rare find indeed .. :lol:

p.s to the people who lack a sense of humour, thats a joke :)
Careful you might set Whinging Warrior off on one again:wink:
BriH

Post by BriH »

A signed 'photo of Billy Boston in full flight Wigan v Wakefield, 1960 Championship final at Odsal.
TravellingWarrior

Post by TravellingWarrior »

For me its a match day programme which has a picture of my dad as a boy watching wigan... Not worth much I admit but just a nice keepsake.
The world is a book and those who don't travel read only one page.
The booze hound

Post by The booze hound »

A signed Mark Preston jock strap (seriously joking). My most prized piece is probably a poem about King Bill, later signed by the great man himself.
Shaun1967

Post by Shaun1967 »

I also have Challenge Cup final programmes from 1959 v Workington & 1965 v Hunslet. Also the program from Fulhams first ever game v Wigan.
“Usually the fans that abuse players like Sam have never done anything of any note themselves. They’re nobodies, whose greatest claim to fame is abusing someone who has, and these so-called ‘Eddie the Experts’ pretend to their mates that they have."

WALLY LEWIS
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Shaun glad to be of help what a cracking piece you created! (how much for it? :wink: )

I've sold a lot, nothing major tbh, but one thing I shall never get rid of is my billy boston print hung pride of place at home.

what a good response.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Shaun1967

Post by Shaun1967 »

ancientnloyal wrote:Shaun glad to be of help what a cracking piece you created! (how much for it? :wink: )
Don't be too upset, but I got the autographed sheet (it also has all the Wakefield autographs on the reverse) off EBay for .........................................14 quid.
“Usually the fans that abuse players like Sam have never done anything of any note themselves. They’re nobodies, whose greatest claim to fame is abusing someone who has, and these so-called ‘Eddie the Experts’ pretend to their mates that they have."

WALLY LEWIS
TSB

Post by TSB »

Pair of Paddy Richards signed Boots
and an old Dean Bell Shirt Blue and white. Quite big not one of these
tight fitting shirts they wear today. :D