magic joel tompkins!!??

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
furby666

magic joel tompkins!!??

Post by furby666 »

Why is it everyone seems to think joel is magic??He has many faults yet it appears that many seem to think he is the second coming! I see someone who works hard yes but also arrogance flows through him which was not there before he went to the dark side and he needs to loose it soon!
To have my details taken off when all I did was to correct someone who was being insulting to me!Yet his comments are ok?Why? Then I receive note from J. Andrews suggesting I was not being truthful what would be the point of that? Thisis all wrong I look at some comments on here and the words used leave a lot to be desired but they are ok and mine are all removed. Unfair and calling me a liar I am not a liar and stronly object to her attitude!!!
cpwigan

Re: magic joel tompkins!!??

Post by cpwigan »

Nobody called Tompkins plays for Wigan.
furby666

Post by furby666 »

Hey ok got a letter wrong and you dont know who I mean not very bright are you? Or were you trying to be sarcastic surely not we do support the same team? Magic JT or not?
To have my details taken off when all I did was to correct someone who was being insulting to me!Yet his comments are ok?Why? Then I receive note from J. Andrews suggesting I was not being truthful what would be the point of that? Thisis all wrong I look at some comments on here and the words used leave a lot to be desired but they are ok and mine are all removed. Unfair and calling me a liar I am not a liar and stronly object to her attitude!!!
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Players don't often get praised recently, so let Joel have his moment & isn't 666 the sign of the devil? interesting as CP is a little angel.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

ddtftf wrote:Players don't often get praised recently, so let Joel have his moment & isn't 666 the sign of the devil? interesting as CP is a little angel.
To be fair Joel is one of the untouchable golden boys in the eyes of many fans.

and no the real number is 616

http://knowledgenuts.com/2013/08/12/the ... s-not-666/
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

I'd sooner have him in the Wigan team than playing for Saints, enough said.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

medlocke wrote:
ddtftf wrote:Players don't often get praised recently, so let Joel have his moment & isn't 666 the sign of the devil? interesting as CP is a little angel.
To be fair Joel is one of the untouchable golden boys in the eyes of many fans.

and no the real number is 616

http://knowledgenuts.com/2013/08/12/the ... s-not-666/
It was only changed in 2005 so they have time to change it back. :sly:
furby666

Post by furby666 »

OK yes we do not want him playing for saints?But that has nothing to do with my comment on him did you understand it---as you seem to say--enough said??
yokozuna

Post by yokozuna »

He was one of the best players on the pitch on Good Friday. Works hard, has a hell of an engine, and seems a lot stronger than he was as well.

Footballers spend 90 minutes pretending they're injured. Rugby League players spend 80 minutes pretending they're not.
sc74

Post by sc74 »

Some players just can't win.