Hemmings is a wigan hater

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Firestarter

Hemmings is a wigan hater

Post by Firestarter »

Ok guys and gals just a quick one.is it me or does every one think that Eddie Hemings does and always has only picked up on the things wigan do wrong?ive hated listening him commentating on us and have come very close to smashing the to with his obvious wigan hatred
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
TrueBlueWarrior

Re: Hemmings is a wigan hater

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

If you watch our recent game against Stains on sky and listen to him when we score a try in the 1st minute he is clearly absolutely gutted!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Totally agree with you both.i watched it abroad and couldn't hear the sound properly but I imagined as much.i was at Central park in the early sky sports years and saw him jumping up and down near the old sully bar with a few saints fans saying we' ve done em we' ve done um.my eyes and ears don't lie
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Smokie Jim

Post by Smokie Jim »

Morph wrote:I think we have all known this for 20 years.

Who cares. He's a turnip. Apologies to turnips
menpond

Post by menpond »

YES 100% Stevo is fine,once the game gets going he forgets agendas and calls it as it is.
mp
sc74

Post by sc74 »

Why they haven't upgraded from those two is beyond me.
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Get over it. Dave Woods on t'BBC is a Wigan supporter through and through, just like his wife and mother in law who come into his commentary regularly.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

Does it matter if a man like Hemmings does not like Wigan? Not sure why anyone would make this post
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

old hooker wrote:Does it matter if a man like Hemmings does not like Wigan? Not sure why anyone would make this post
You could argue he has undue influence on matters outside his job. Going into apoplexy over the Flower incident in last years GF springs to mind.

A biased media can and does have an effect.
gruffy

Post by gruffy »

I really don't care that he is biased against Wigan,my problem is he's just a poor comentator his contant high pitched whine really puts me off sky's coverage.