grand final cup

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
furby666

grand final cup

Post by furby666 »

Does anyone have views on st helens bringing the cup to our ground on good friday?The R .L thought it would be good PR.Upon speaking to the R.L they said well we took it to Hull and no one got upset by it! As I explained no Hull teams were in the final thats probably why. Oh were they not---with such informed people god help R.L Arriving at the DW it was like one of those programmes --well this is what you could have won. --We need people who understand RL the fans the passion the roots of RL.The so called marketing staff have no idea about the best game in the world and ofcourse the best fans!
To have my details taken off when all I did was to correct someone who was being insulting to me!Yet his comments are ok?Why? Then I receive note from J. Andrews suggesting I was not being truthful what would be the point of that? Thisis all wrong I look at some comments on here and the words used leave a lot to be desired but they are ok and mine are all removed. Unfair and calling me a liar I am not a liar and stronly object to her attitude!!!
sc74

Re: grand final cup

Post by sc74 »

A bit like the way the club capitulated over the BF/LOH incident.
Shocking and gutless. Should've told them where to stick it.
At least they've got a useless coach now, who apparently call SW for advice. Lol :lol:
gruffy

Post by gruffy »

Clearly Skys move to have the cup there i really couldnt see the point of it to be honest but the piper was playing the tune on friday i suspect
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

To be honest I couln't see a better motivator for Wigan, and it worked!!
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
pedro

Post by pedro »

Wandering Warrior wrote:To be honest I couln't see a better motivator for Wigan, and it worked!!
this