Time to go Wane

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
adythewarrior

Time to go Wane

Post by adythewarrior »

AFTER THIS TODAY I THINK THE TIME IS NOW TO MAKE A CHANGE.HOW WE CAN JUST ROLL OVER IS ASTOUNDING,SOMETHING HAS TO CHANGE.WE NEED TO DO IT NOW MR CHAIRMAN.WE THE FANS ARE WRLFC NOT ONE MAN (EITHER PLAYER OR COACH) DONT LET OUR GREAT CLUB BECOME A LAUGHING STOCK.
WIGAN TILL I DIE
BriH

Re: Time to go Wane

Post by BriH »

Well something got to change that's for sure after this dreadful display.
loyalbelfast

Post by loyalbelfast »

Totally unacceptable performances like this, each player should hand in the shirt, they don't deserve to wear it after that game... I'm disgusted all 13 players putting in shift like that & that's after bowing out with a wimper after the Challenge Cup last week against an average Hull KR
Said befor in past posts this team lacks something ... how are we 3rd in the League?.. it must be one hell of a poor league?
A Wigan player should be looking at a "scores on the doors" of minimum of 7 out of 10 no player today got above 4, its simply unacceptable for that for the badge they wear against thier chest!
Attitude was all wrong, if they don't perform week in week out, putting their bodies on the line etc... SHIFT them out - END OFF! because WE ARE WIGAN!
A&L
(just like Belfast)
jimmybob2006

Post by jimmybob2006 »

Spot on sick and tried of wanes excuses he maybe Wigan through and through but his time has to come to a end.
Same mistakes same players week in week out no plan B.
TIME TO GO WANE!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

He should have gone at the end of last season, possibly before!
Uncle Fester

Post by Uncle Fester »

Been very patient with him but if he was anything like the big man he's made out to be he'd resign after that. Having said that the players need to take a good long look at themselves as well.
Yes I Ate All The Pies !!!!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Uncle Fester wrote:Been very patient with him but if he was anything like the big man he's made out to be he'd resign after that. Having said that the players need to take a good long look at themselves as well.
He will never walk, he is never to blame!
sc74

Post by sc74 »

God wrote:The fans/supporters whatever have spoken. SW needs to go and go ASAP the man is a cancer that needs cutting out of the club once and for all.

Never been as embarrassed in all my time supporting Wigan. The players at his disposal!!! Shocking.
:eusa2:
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Back to back defeats and it's jump on Wanes back yet again.
Names mentioned like Moron and thick as pig shit.
If it's that bad have the balls to at least tell the man face to face instead of using a website to vent your anger.
gruffy

Post by gruffy »

Panchitta Marra wrote:Back to back defeats and it's jump on Wanes back yet again.
Names mentioned like Moron and thick as pig shit.
If it's that bad have the balls to at least tell the man face to face instead of using a website to vent your anger.
Well thats never going to happen is it?