To the Company Bible mob?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

To the Company Bible mob?

Post by cpwigan »

Go on record as saying you back Wane, you think Wane no matter what should remain coach of Wigan for the duration of his contract and by all means tell us all why you think so?

Over to you WW, PM Et al !
Owd Codger

Re: To the Company Bible mob?

Post by Owd Codger »

cpwigan wrote:Go on record as saying you back Wane, you think Wane no matter what should remain coach of Wigan for the duration of his contract and by all means tell us all why you think so?

Do you ever think of anything else in life besides Jack Gibson, Madge, halcyon eras and Wane?
gruffy

Post by gruffy »

Of course yesterday was a terrible result no question about that,but the rabid response helps no one,giving yourself an anurism about wont help either.

Should SW stay of course he should till seasons end and then quite rightly a review should take place,do I expect him to be still in charge next season yes I do,if however he falls on his sword say next weekend after a big defeat who could you get to replace him who's better?.

Little doubt he has massive decisions to be made regarding Bowen,Lockers and a couple of others,Lockers patently isn't fit and should be nowhere near this team at the present time,SW has to man up and drop him.

So yes there's little to be gained by sacking SW in my view,better the devil you know I suppose.
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

The devil we know is not good enough for Wigan and that attitude is why we come second best.
I suggest we ask the RL if we can make the next coach " Our Bespoke signing" lol
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

I think that Shaun should go.But not until the end of the season.Something seems to be amiss within the club but I'm not privvy to what it is nor do I suspect anyone else other than those directly involved at the club.This is a matter for Shaun Wane Ian Lenegan and Rads to sort out.I would dearly like to see the back of Shaun purely because I honestly feel he's taken the club as far as he possibly can.Every new coach brings something different to the game and it takes a while for other coaches to work out the tactics he uses.Unfortunately for Shaun I think they are all aware of how he sets out his stall and can adapt a game plan to nulify.I love Wanes passion for the club that is something that can never be doubted.If every player played with the passion that Shaun as we would be unbeatable.Lets leave the personal attacks on Shaun alone and let them get on with the rest of the season.I very angry with the way we played yesterday but not as angry as those who bothered to travel to the game.Once again I say that this is a problem to be resolved by IL and Rads despite our anger.The only way we can do our bit is by supporting the players.I honestly believe we will see a different game against Leeds.But even if we do beat them I still feel it is time for Shaun to go.But lets leave the personal attacks to one side.
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

cpwigan wrote:Go on record as saying you back Wane, you think Wane no matter what should remain coach of Wigan for the duration of his contract and by all means tell us all why you think so?

CP, please tell us why you vent personal anger towards a person on this Web site but yet wouldn't discuss it with him face to face?
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

At the end of the season when we've won nowt is the time to bin him off. Complete lack of savvy and opens his trap embarrassingly so I'm afraid. I'm sure he's a nice chap though.
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Panchitta Marra wrote:

CP, please tell us why you vent personal anger towards a person on this Web site but yet wouldn't discuss it with him face to face?
That depends if the chance has ever arisen?
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
slimshady

Post by slimshady »

Panchitta Marra wrote:

Keyboard warrior that's why
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Panchitta Marra wrote:

Quite happy to say anything to anybody whomever. However, like all this is the medium we get to express our opinions most readily.

It is nothing personal. I care about what happens to Wigan RLFC. My father in law passed away recently one of my happiest memories is taking him to the DW. I spent a lifetime with my own father watching RL, the night he dies, we had been watching the Great Escape by Wigan. Oh for idiots like WW, my father was built like Andy Gregory and it is on record that he taught Bill Ashurst a lesson re toughness albeit on a football field. My first season ticket was bought by a fanatical Wigan fan, share holding coal miner great uncle. This club matters to me and one quote from my father which is perfect for the way Wane is destroying Wigan;

'You cannot knock anything where there is nothing'

ANSWER the original

Go on record as saying you back Wane, you think Wane no matter what should remain coach of Wigan for the duration of his contract and by all means tell us all why you think so?