noone

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Mike
Site Admin

noone

Post by Mike »

I think its a repeat, we're only playing Widnes on 29th January and that Denis Betts' testimonial. We've no fixtures over Xmas this year as the related story mentions...
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Bilko

Special Programme not a game.

Post by Bilko »

It isn't the whole game they are showing but a 1 hour special called Andy Farrell: 10 Glorious Years. You may have seen a video of the same name being advertised both here and on my site. That is what Sky are showing (or an edited version of it) on Sunday 29th December 6pm Sky Sports 2 (repeated 4 times check listings).

Farrell by the way had his testimonial back in January this year. We beat Hull FC 50-20 at the JJB in front of a 5,589 attendance. A Match Report is at the link below.

http://wigan.rlfans.com/modules.php?nam ... age&pid=29
wigan_babe_13

Video.v.Sky

Post by wigan_babe_13 »

The programme will probably only show the rugby side of the video and the video will include his life away from RL etc!
They should put Testimonial games on Sky TV and some of the money to go to the player!
ellery

re Andy Farrell Testimonial

Post by ellery »

I believe Sky are showing the Andy Farrell Testimonial video which is presently on sale!