re: super league withdrawl

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Pie_Eater14

re: super league withdrawl

Post by Pie_Eater14 »

this should keep us all entertained till march wi;ll ceratinaltly me its the new nrl rugby league pc game demo the link for the dwnload is http://www.quinndedicatedhosting.net/nr ... nstall.exe i aint played on it proper yet but its looking pretty good for a full august 2003 launch. shaun
By far the greatest team, the world has ever seen
Mike
Site Admin

awww

Post by Mike »

It won't install on my computer, I bet its because of the web cache proxy servers we have at the Uni. Does anyone have a registration ket that I can use?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Pie_Eater14

yeh!

Post by Pie_Eater14 »

i had the same problem as well i was in school so i ended up installing it on the common drive so every1 cud hav a go probbly wont be there on monday thow so ill have to instal it at home now but the registration key i used was 2089697108. hope it helps . Shaun
wanny

16 MEG

Post by wanny »

MAN the files 16 MEG!!!!!! thats gonna take a while to down load? specially on dail up?

When is Rugby league gonna get a champ manager style game?
Pie_Eater14

thers is one

Post by Pie_Eater14 »

im sure ther is one sumwer but its crap n u hav to buy it crnt get it off kazaa or anywer i think ther plannin a new 1 thow i dont knw it its on internet thow iv just herd it at skool n 16mg aint tht much i hope the final games gonna be a lot bigger n i hope thy include international teams and super league :). shaun
Fraggle

foreign language?

Post by Fraggle »

{quote}im sure ther is one sumwer but its crap n u hav to buy it crnt get it off kazaa or anywer ...{/quote}

Sorry for moaning, but can people please not post in txt as some of us old folk aren't as fluent in this as we are in English. We're not restricted in how many characters we use so there's not really any need to abbreviate things. It makes communicating difficult when half of the people can't understand what is being said!

Thanks for understanding (I'm sure Nitsua will offer her thanks also, as I recall from other message boards she also dislikes this strange new dialect!)
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Pie_Eater14

Sorry !!

Post by Pie_Eater14 »

I was in a rush to get out so i posted it as fast as i could. But what i said was that there is a champ manager style rugby league style game out there but i dont know where to get it from but everyone i have asked has said that the game game is crap anyway so im not going to bother looking for it anymore. sorry for any inconvenience caused. Shaun

p.s kazaa is a very usefull progam that lets you download any peice of media out there, you might of heard of it on the news as it is causing havoc in the music industry just thought id tell you.
Mike
Site Admin

installation fix

Post by Mike »

For those of you that have downloaded the 16Megs and it won't install! - here's the fix that they sent me by email...

Go into the install program and get to the registration screen. Fill out
your details but DON'T hit OK!

You should have TWO installation screens open: The registration one in the
foreground and the other one in the background. RIGHT click at the top bar
where it says "Rugby League Demo Registration" and it should bring up the
right click menu with 'move' and 'close' in it! DO NOT click either of
them... but instead just click on 'ok' to submit your registration!

Try updating your Sound/Video Card drivers with the latest versions. This
tends to do the trick 9 times out of 10. (Also make sure you have the latest
Direct X drivers installed too)

Kind Regards,

David Robles
Business Development Manager
Home Entertainment Suppliers P/L
www.hesinteractive.com
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
wanny

I am the master

Post by wanny »

I have now mastered this this game (demo amyway) I shall certainly buy this when it comes out!!!!! COOL GAME
Pie Eyed

"Championship Manager" type game......

Post by Pie Eyed »

I have a copy of it.

It's called "Superleague Rugby Manager", and you're right - It IS pretty crappy.

However, if you REALLY want to ease the withdrawal symptoms, it serves SOMETHING of a purpose.

The downside to it is that there are no real graphics to speak of, and Steady and Heavo's inane drivel spouting out of your speakers for the entirety of EVERY match.

There's also a game called "Superleague Pro Rugby", which is actually rather good, but you control the PLAYERS in this one.

Graphics are pretty good, gameplay is OK, quite amusing characatures of the players (good likenesses though).

The only down side is that it is rather OLD (Shaun Edwards is in your Wigan squad), but if you can get past that, it really is a good game.