Tonights game

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
bill.inger

Re: Tonights game

Post by bill.inger »

morley pie eater wrote:Bateman Man of Steel?
Player of the Century at this rate

If you want a laugh, go onto redvee and read the thread about Bateman on there. If ever those turkeys in St Helens were running scared of a player, John Bateman's got them worried. Even if you're one of those who never reads redvee on principal, just give it a go tonight.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

bill.inger wrote:

If you want a laugh, go onto redvee and read the thread about Bateman on there. If ever those turkeys in St Helens were running scared of a player, John Bateman's got them worried. Even if you're one of those who never reads redvee on principal, just give it a go tonight.
Oh yes, he is scum. I love the way RedVee fans dismiss our best players. Did you see the comment about Willie Isa being a 'poor mans Dominic Peyroux'?
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

jobo wrote:Is Ben Flower a prop or a stand off.
What a try

Backed him again at 40/1 :D
Messaged him & promised him a few drinks & a donation to his charity ????????????
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Kittwazzer wrote:
bill.inger wrote:

Oh yes, he is scum. I love the way RedVee fans dismiss our best players. Did you see the comment about Willie Isa being a 'poor mans Dominic Peyroux'?
Kitt you are banned from entering Manchester next week. Nothing personal but I hope your cold doesn't get better :lol:
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
jobo

Post by jobo »

josie andrews wrote:
jobo wrote:Is Ben Flower a prop or a stand off.
What a try

Backed him again at 40/1 :D
Messaged him & promised him a few drinks & a donation to his charity ????????????
Nice one Josie.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:
Kitt you are banned from entering Manchester next week. Nothing personal but I hope your cold doesn't get better :lol:
Cold almost cleared and ticket ordered but I shall be attending in a different persona.

For next Saturday only, I am Ron Pickering!
East Stand Faithful

Post by East Stand Faithful »

Kittwazzer wrote:
Cold almost cleared and ticket ordered but I shall be attending in a different persona.

If your driving to the game watch out for that *#*$*** scooter!
Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Kittwazzer wrote:

Who?
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

medlocke wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote:

Who?
RONNIE PICKERING!

standishcat

Post by standishcat »

I love Tony Clubb. :blush: :blush: