Leigh in administration

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
AJ

Leigh in administration

Post by AJ »

WILL THE CLUBS NEVER LEARN!!!!

STUPID PRATS!!!!!

i mean come on, leigh have got to be one of the worst offenders for overspendidng beyond ur means in a gamble to make SL, i mean the likes of rowley wont be cheap then they go and sign goulding midway thru, to try n get past huddersfield.

now they are reportedly over £500,000 in debt

we now have 32 pro clubs in this great sport of ours, with 12 SL and 20 NL clubs, it really annoys me that this proably wont last due to foolish adminstartors who wont build slowly for long term success like widnes did over 5 years and now look at them a strong SL side with a brilliant little stadium, this is what we need, not foolish businness men who money burns a hole in the pocket of!
Tipstar Champion 2002 !!!
kenb

Leigh in administration

Post by kenb »

It's all very well blaming the Leigh board for getting them in debt but surely they were trying to do what all the other clubs are trying to do,get in the Super League,but it didn't pay off and I wonder where Wigan would be now without Dave Whelan's backing,probably in the same boat as Leigh or even worse.I think we should think ourselves very lucky to not be in the same boat