Sam at Revs

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Sam at Revs

Post by josie andrews »

2016 Season Ticket Holders invited to exclusive event with Sam Tomkins

Fans able to meet Warriors superstar in intimate Q&A session

Event to take place at Revolution Bar, Wigan – tickets are free and MUST be booked in advance

Wigan Warriors are today delighted to unveil details of an Evening with Sam Tomkins, an event exclusively for 2016 Season Ticket Holders.
England and global superstar, Sam Tomkins, rejoined the Wigan Club ahead of the 2016 season after two years in the NRL with New Zealand Warriors.

Excitement is building ahead of the new season and the return of Sam to the Wigan team.

Now, 2016 Season Ticket Holders, have an exclusive opportunity to meet Sam in an informal Q&A session at Revolution Bar, Wigan.

The event, exclusively for 2016 Season Ticket Holders aged 18 and over will take place at the King Street bar on Wednesday 9th December, starting at 7:30pm.

The event is FREE to attend, however with capacity at the venue limited and the event expected to be very popular, tickets must be reserved in advance. 2016 Season Ticket holders are entitled to one ticket per person.

Rugby Director, Kris Radlinski said: “I think everyone in Wigan was delighted when we re-signed Sam, none more so than myself. I know that he is just itching to get back out there at the DW, in front of a Wigan crowd, wearing the famous Cherry and White colours.

“This is a unique opportunity for fans to meet Sam and put their questions to him. We’re all really looking forward to what promises to be a great night.”

Sam Tomkins said: “It’s great to be back at Wigan, pre-season training is going well for the team and my rehabilitation is going great too. I’ve had so many messages from fans welcoming me back to Wigan and my first game back in the shirt can’t come soon enough.”

A number of special food and drink offers will be available to Wigan Warriors Season Ticket Holders on the night.

Tickets for this exclusive event are limited and are available from 10am tomorrow from the DW Stadium Ticket Office in person or on the Ticket Hotline 0871 66 33 552.

http://www.wiganwarriors.com/news/2015- ... am-at-revs
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan