Parking

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
DaveO

Re: Parking

Post by DaveO »

Whelley Warrior wrote:
The hold up was because one of the car parks used in past seasons may not have been a available for this season.
How would that hold up anything for car parks that were due to be available?

They sold me my ticket for my usual car park when I bought my season ticket months ago.

Having had a car park ticket for years the "hold up" is normal in my experience with them only being sent out as late as the week before the first game. It's happened every year I have had one.
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Dave O

According to a relative of mine who telephoned the club to find out why he had not received his parking ticket at the usual time, he was told that the hold up was due to the club waiting for a decision from the the DW Stadium over the use of a certain car park which could have bearing on the parking for some of the supporters and all tickets were held back until the matter was resolved.

Why have a dig at me about what I had said when I only telling others what I had been told and was only trying to be helpful in regard to the matter.

p.s. And for the record, I have also been informed that the Latic's disabled supporters also now have to pay for parking so it looks like it is a standard charge being introduced at many or even all Sports Stadium car parks.

jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

Mine arrived this morning car park 4
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

Mine has just arrived for Car Park 3
markill

Post by markill »

No straw damn us wrote:Mine has just arrived for Car Park 3