Parking

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jaws1

Parking

Post by jaws1 »

Has any one got their parking tickets yet paid for mine when I bought my season ticket .
Jake

Re: Parking

Post by Jake »

Not got mine yet I'm not worried though time yet
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Not yet Jaws I too have paid for mine they'll be here this next week I should think :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
markill

Post by markill »

I only bought mine this week over the phone. It sounded as if they weren't ready for issue yet from what the girl was saying about when I should expect it - can't remember exactly what was said though.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

They have always sent them out at the last minute in previous seasons. Usually during the week leading up to the first game.

Roy Unsworth

Post by Roy Unsworth »

I was told when I ordered it that it would be sent out a week or two before the first game.
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

The club has been waiting for a decision by the DW Stadium over the use of which car parks can be used for our games.

In particular, the use of the car park adjacent to the Indoor Sports facility on Stadium Way.
markill

Post by markill »

When you buy the pass you tell them which car park it's for. So not sure how it's relevant if they are going to use another one too. They already know what people have ordered and no one will have ordered for one that isn't currently an option.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

My pass is for Robin Park Arena car park 1.

I was told that there was some work being done on the car park & that there would be a limited amount of spaces that's why they were now charging disabled supporters!!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

markill wrote:When you buy the pass you tell them which car park it's for. So not sure how it's relevant if they are going to use another one too. They already know what people have ordered and no one will have ordered for one that isn't currently an option.
The hold up was because one of the car parks used in past seasons may not have been a available for this season.

As for charging he disabled, I think you will find that this will stay due to the ignorant element parking in the disabled spaces and stewards not having the time to challenge them about having a Blue Badge which is not theirs or no badge at all in what are private car parks.

The easier option is too charge the same price for all vehicles like it is if you go to Wembley or Old Trafford on official car parks.

Like the benefit system, there are always those who spoil it!