Tonights game

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Suzieb

Tonights game

Post by Suzieb »

I know its only 2nd game in but come on some of these players are not good enough Powell Gelling Smith what have they done tonght time for a change i think
thegimble

Re: Tonights game

Post by thegimble »

Suzieb wrote:I know its only 2nd game in but come on some of these players are not good enough Powell Gelling Smith what have they done tonght time for a change i think
Not just them hardly anyone has stood up.

Lockers has been our worst player tonight how many pens has he given
Suzieb

Post by Suzieb »

The Gimble. CORRECT
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

thegimble wrote:
Suzieb wrote:I know its only 2nd game in but come on some of these players are not good enough Powell Gelling Smith what have they done tonght time for a change i think

I thought the same but he absolved himself with the pass that sent Josh over for the last try.

And I thought Gelling had a decent game!
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Bateman and Manfredi!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Kittwazzer wrote:
thegimble wrote:

I thought the same but he absolved himself with the pass that sent Josh over for the last try.

Gelling did not do much wrong but it seems that Lockers gets away by some for a stinker but some will get hammered regardless of performance.
adiddy

Post by adiddy »

My concern is that anywhere near the opponents try line we do not have a clue!! I know two points are two points but I was bored last week and I was bored this week!! Time for this structural play to be eased a little and let some of our players show what they can actually do! I want to be entertained!!

Matt
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

thegimble wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote:
thegimble wrote: Not just them hardly anyone has stood up.

Gelling did not do much wrong but it seems that Lockers gets away by some for a stinker but some will get hammered regardless of performance.
like i've been saying for years, Untouchable
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

We'll get better. For all the doom and gloom a top four finish is nailed on in my view.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

TBH I don't have a serious problem with how we are playing right now. I think our defence has been awesome and we need give the players more time after so long off with no pre season trials for most of our senior players
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!