Any Wins A Good Win!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wigan Watcher

Any Wins A Good Win!

Post by Wigan Watcher »

That's what Lockers said after the game.... sorry no its not!

A wins a win

A good win is when you have seen some creativity.... Game two and two games totally lacking in creativity.. We still need a 6 & 7

very poor yet again.

adiddy

Re: Any Wins A Good Win!

Post by adiddy »

Totally agree, I want to be entertained!!

Matt
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

In all my years in sport I have never known a bad win, bad performance for sure but not a bad win!!

Maybe it was a great win actually because we performed so bad!!

Guess it depends on your agenda!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

A lucky win however you look at it. We could not cope with Giants kicking on the 3rd and 4th tackle. Having said that the two Giants fans I sat with thought Bentham was paying them back for some of the bad decisions against them in the past. Bateman once again our best player. Nothing to frighten the Broncos
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:In all my years in sport I have never known a bad win, bad performance for sure but not a bad win!!

You cannot argue with that, 2 points winning by a ton is the same as 2 points won by 1 point. The performance can be good or bad.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:In all my years in sport I have never known a bad win, bad performance for sure but not a bad win!!

Correct. I've never cared if my horse wins a bad race!
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

adiddy wrote:Totally agree, I want to be entertained!!

Matt
So do I but I also want to be at Wembley and Old Trafford. On that basis I prefer to win ugly than lose with style and panache!
jao711

Post by jao711 »

Wigan Watcher wrote:That's what Lockers said after the game.... sorry no its not!

A wins a win

A good win is when you have seen some creativity.... Game two and two games totally lacking in creativity.. We still need a 6 & 7

very poor yet again.
. Two games,two wins,4points that we did'nt have last year or the year before.!and the moaners are out in force already.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

jao711 wrote:
Wigan Watcher wrote:That's what Lockers said after the game.... sorry no its not!

A wins a win

very poor yet again.
. Two games,two wins,4points that we did'nt have last year or the year before.!and the moaners are out in force already.
Too bloody right they are. Some of are on a par with RedVee posters who really DO have cause to moan!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Everybody is entitled to view. I see 4pts from 4pts but if somebody else sees something else they are perfectly entitled to their view without abuse.