Salford game

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Caboosegg

Re: Salford game

Post by Caboosegg »

does anyone know why i cant book tickets to salford online?

i get brisbane options then leeds but misses the 26th?

need to ring to move my season ticket as friends are coming down but i was trying to see what areas were empty
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
markill

Post by markill »

josie andrews wrote:
markill wrote:We're away at Hull on 4 March
Yes noticed my error, see reply to Edunburgh Warrior
you're forgiven :cool:

so does that mean there's still a problem with the Salford game and even worse, it's only 10 days away! crazy if that's the case.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

i cannot wait for that blue shite to go out of business, little club with little or no chance of ever getting back to the big time as they used to call it . They are not crowing much these days are they
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

markill wrote:
josie andrews wrote:
markill wrote:We're away at Hull on 4 March
Yes noticed my error, see reply to Edunburgh Warrior
you're forgiven :cool:

so does that mean there's still a problem with the Salford game and even worse, it's only 10 days away! crazy if that's the case.
There's still no news as far as I'm aware!

Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Has anyone spoke to Wigan or got more info?

as i couldnt find the tickets online for 26th of febuary,
i rang up to get my season ticket moved for the match and buy another. the ticket office advised that wigan have Not released the tickets yet so they cant do anything.

rather worrying as i can book tickets for the Leeds and Widnes games at the DW in march but not the game 10 days away.

These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
warriors01

Post by warriors01 »

I think you will find as tickets cannot be bought online for the Salford match that we will not be playing at the DW stadium next week. Hope IL does not decide to take this to another ground and reschedules for another day at DW. Just wish we could afford to build our own!!
Suzieb

Post by Suzieb »

To right why shud we cough up we have only played 1 match get a grip Latics
WiganWoman1968

Post by WiganWoman1968 »

Yip. Pipe dream but really wish we had our own ground. Bullied by Latics who are not even in Premiership.

Badly managed all round. :angry:
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

This needs to be sorted now .

Just over a week to go , so if there is to be a change the fans need to know ASAP. Same goes with Easter Monday. This is becoming a reoccurring theme with Wigan these days .

The ticket office is just as bad . Needed a spare ticket for the Catalans game so bought one online it never arrived so e-mailed the ticket office for a replacement . Still waiting to hear from them . Ended up buying another ticket (print at home) because i couldn't be bothered sitting in a phone que all day then having to explain .

Regards , EW
2002 and EW is hooked
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Re Catalan game; my nephew wanted to introduce his girlfriend to the game. It cost him almost £40 on his mobile just to be told he was number 1 in the queue! He never got through!!

So I rang from home to the ticket office for him. I asked for one of the two empty seats directly in front of us, as we knew those people weren't renewing their season ticket, only to be told that those seats were taken & there weren't any seats near us available.

I managed to buy a ticket further up our row, and, very kindly, the people on our row all moved up one place to allow her to sit with us.

At the actual game, there were the two seats directly in front of us both empty & six directly behind us empty.

They all may have been season ticket holders who didn't attend the game but I find that hard to believe!

I'm sorry but there are some of the ticket staff who are just not capable, experienced or simply good enough IMO

Sorry :(
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan