Saints match

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cdav

Re: Saints match

Post by cdav »

Urgently required new long term contract for Manfredi
Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

I'm not slagging ,calling or anything along that line but merely expressing my opinion that Smith is not good enough to play for Wigan. The Wigan props have said publicly in the past that they have done their job but the backs have not. Yesterday we saw our forwards completely set the platform for Smith to work some magic against a very weak and tired Snake Helens. He simply had another bad game with ball in hand and boot to ball.

So to express my opinion about Smith is credible I think.

TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

cpwigan wrote:
butt monkey wrote:
FROM A TO B wrote:what's the betting if Smith scores a hat trick on Monday, converts 100% of the goals and kicks 3 40-20's, there will still be people slagging him off. :doz:
What odd's you giving on this happening? I will have £200 with you that he will not :wink:
Which way though BM :wink:

Bit childish from you A to B BTW.

Nobody (Wigan Fans) wants to see ANY Wigan player to play badly.
Sadly I disagree!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

We disagree BUT I think it is fair to say 99.9% of those Wigan fans not happy with Smith wish he was playing well, and Wigan winning. I am sure NO WIGAN fan wants Wigan to lose.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Bet Saints fans wish Matty Smith was playing for them and he was their only weak link!