What changes do we need to make for the semi-final?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Re: What changes do we need to make for the semi-final?

Post by cpwigan »

I think I have mentioned it twice and deliberately because of your holier than thou belief that everybody should attend otherwise they are not real fans. How absurd and insulting is that! EVERY person here is a fan and they also have real life and circumstances. If for whatever reason, I do not think it will, I was never able to attyend a match because my son needed me I would choose my SON every time.

BTW it was far better when every , nearly was Sunday 3.00
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Whelley Warrior wrote:
cpwigan wrote:Sir!My wife is on a 7.30-8.00 Shift. Looking after my young son Sir! Going on vacation early Saturday Sir!

Can I retain my place in your Super Fan Clkub Sir!
I only asked because every time Wigan have a important game away from Wigan, you come on here telling us that you are not going.

Last time,it was yourself who was working.

And there is no need for the sarcasm about a Super Fan Club.

I am not trilled about the game being at Doncaster on a Friday Night, but at the end of the day, it is a Semi Final.

P.S. How many of those not going will be first in the queue for Final tickets if we win?
There are many people who cannot go, not just because it's in Doncaster & on Friday night!

I have some friends who can't go because of work commitments others are on family holidays that have been booked since early in the year & others who have family committments like cp.

They go to the majority of home & away games! It's the ones who NEVER go to any a games throughout the year you should be having a moan about!

Not everyone can go to every game in a season!

I'm lucky, I'm retired it makes no nevermind to me, I'd go wherever & whenever the Warriors play for as long as I am able to, but it is difficult for some, so you shouldn't condemn fans who cannot make the journey!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Whelley Warrior wrote:
cpwigan wrote:Sir!My wife is on a 7.30-8.00 Shift. Looking after my young son Sir! Going on vacation early Saturday Sir!

Can I retain my place in your Super Fan Clkub Sir!
I only asked because every time Wigan have a important game away from Wigan, you come on here telling us that you are not going.

Last time,it was yourself who was working.

And there is no need for the sarcasm about a Super Fan Club.

I am not trilled about the game being at Doncaster on a Friday Night, but at the end of the day, it is a Semi Final.

P.S. How many of those not going will be first in the queue for Final tickets if we win?
About 18,000 at a guess. In fact Wembley tickets will be bought by many who haven't attended a game all season, if ever. A final always attracts new bodies and is an ideal opportunity to increase the fanbase.

Apologies for my positivity!
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

I am going but like Josie am retired so my time is my own.It is wrong to criticise others whom for their own personal reasons chose not to.
PF Warrior

Post by PF Warrior »

I'm going. Being self employed I have had to jiggle a few things around, but I will be there.
AdamMac

Post by AdamMac »

I'm not. ST holder and go to most away games, went to Catalan too, but I can't get out of work early and finish at 1730 and the thought of trying to fly through traffic for 2hours plus, to just make the KO and then face another 2-3 hour drive home is making me choose the couch, which I'm really annoyed about!

Saturday or Sunday and I'm there with bells on.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Donny is just up the road compared to Friday's 8-hour journey to Wigan!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

moto748 wrote:Donny is just up the road compared to Friday's 8-hour journey to Wigan!
8 hours to Wigan??? Where you travelling from America?? :lol: :lol:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
SJ

Post by SJ »

old hooker wrote:I am going but like Josie am retired so my time is my own.It is wrong to criticise others whom for their own personal reasons chose not to.
Good. Some of us will not be there not by choice but we physically can't but we will be in spirit you can be sure of that
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

why would it matter if a fan went or not, the location is miles away on a friday after which alot of people will be working.

i'm going although i would have just as much enjoyed sitting at home with a beer watching it.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.