What changes do we need to make for the semi-final?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wandering Warrior

Re: What changes do we need to make for the semi-final?

Post by Wandering Warrior »

It's about 80 miles too far at 5pm on Friday. All the best to those going and here's hoping the sun shines?
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

It is crazy when someone takes the holier than thou attitude like WW. Everybody has different circustances. It does not mean anybody is a better or worse supporter etc. A Wigan supporter is a Wigan supporter.
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Whelley Warrior wrote:
cpwigan wrote:Sir!My wife is on a 7.30-8.00 Shift. Looking after my young son Sir! Going on vacation early Saturday Sir!

Can I retain my place in your Super Fan Clkub Sir!

P.S. How many of those not going will be first in the queue for Final tickets if we win?
I will!! And why should I not be, even if I miss getting my mark at school if I'm at Work?
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

cpwigan wrote:Sir!My wife is on a 7.30-8.00 Shift. Looking after my young son Sir! Going on vacation early Saturday Sir!

Can I retain my place in your Super Fan Clkub Sir!
1/2 hour shift CPW were does she work :lol: :lol: I won't be going for a variety of reasons but will be cheering on from the couch :D
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

:lol: I bet she wished it was. AM to PM for WW :wink:
moto748

Post by moto748 »

josie andrews wrote:
moto748 wrote:Donny is just up the road compared to Friday's 8-hour journey to Wigan!
8 hours to Wigan??? Where you travelling from America?? :lol: :lol:
Wiltshire.
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

moto748 wrote:
josie andrews wrote:
moto748 wrote:Donny is just up the road compared to Friday's 8-hour journey to Wigan!
8 hours to Wigan??? Where you travelling from America?? :lol: :lol:
Wiltshire.
on what a push bike :lol:
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

My wife had to change her shift for it but she was quite determined,i wonder if she'll be as determined at 6am the next morning when we're getting up for work
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Fujiman wrote:
moto748 wrote:
josie andrews wrote: 8 hours to Wigan??? Where you travelling from America?? :lol: :lol:
Wiltshire.
on what a push bike :lol:
Yeah, I could have died laughing as I queued on the M5, then queued some more on the M6...

It's what happens when you travel North-West on a Friday. Train is the way to go, but that wasn't possible on this occasion.
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

cpwigan wrote:I think I have mentioned it twice and deliberately because of your holier than thou belief that everybody should attend otherwise they are not real fans. How absurd and insulting is that! EVERY person here is a fan and they also have real life and circumstances. If for whatever reason, I do not think it will, I was never able to attyend a match because my son needed me I would choose my SON every time.

BTW it was far better when every , nearly was Sunday 3.00
I have never said that you or anyone else should attend, only that on a couple of occasions you have said that you are not going because of work commitments which makes it sound like a excuse not to go.

And I have not got a holier than thou attitude, just fed up of hearing petty excuses about not attending games because they are on a Thursday, because they are a distance away, on a ground because its nearer to our opponents, work commitments etc, etc.

Perhaps the reason why we no longer get the support like we use to is because too many Wigan games are now on television.

If anyone is not going, why the need to tell others?