What changes do we need to make for the semi-final?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Re: What changes do we need to make for the semi-final?

Post by cpwigan »

OML I can see :o Thanks Yokozuna. I am on Firefox BTW.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

...or just hold your ear-trumpet a little closer to the screen! :lol:
Rochdale Warrior

Post by Rochdale Warrior »

Well we can't make many can we, it will be nice to be underdogs , cut out the cheap penalties for a start, IF we can do this tomorrow it will put a serious dent in Hull's season, can we ? two horse race course we can, here's hoping,
safe trip everyone like those that can I will be setting off early, M62 before Saddleworth is a lottery not just Fridays
Ist post be gentle !!!!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Rochdale Warrior wrote:Well we can't make many can we, it will be nice to be underdogs , cut out the cheap penalties for a start, IF we can do this tomorrow it will put a serious dent in Hull's season, can we ? two horse race course we can, here's hoping,
safe trip everyone like those that can I will be setting off early, M62 before Saddleworth is a lottery not just Fridays
Ist post be gentle !!!!
Welcome to the site :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

You must have some 'fun' Rochdale travelling to even home games. As you say, we can win. Hull are good but not amazing.
Rochdale Warrior

josie andrews wrote:
Rochdale Warrior wrote:Well we can't make many can we, it will be nice to be underdogs , cut out the cheap penalties for a start, IF we can do this tomorrow it will put a serious dent in Hull's season, can we ? two horse race course we can, here's hoping,
Ist post be gentle !!!!
Welcome to the site :)
Thanks Josie, wish I was sat round that pool at The Maritim instead of watching this rain , was hoping to get them away in the super 8's but the wallet wasn't !
Rochdale Warrior

cpwigan wrote:You must have some 'fun' Rochdale travelling to even home games. As you say, we can win. Hull are good but not amazing.
No "fun" but fortunately before the broadband hit the Westminster fan I escaped and now don't have to book half a day's leave six month's in advance and can leave early afternoon and sample the catering delights of the South Stand bar, going home can be fun as the powers that be have decided for the next 11 months they are closing parts of the M62 overnight no prior warning until 9pm on the night , tomorrow could be "fun".
We are going to end up with a " Smart Motorway " apparently, I will believe it when I see it.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

"Upgrading to Smart Motorway" is one of the most Orwellian official announcements in some time.
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

cpwigan wrote: :lol: I bet she wished it was. AM to PM for WW :wink:
For someone who did not make the effort, you have far to much to say on the matter!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

TOO :wink:

Josie can you ban all fans who did not attend from posting, we are not proper fans :roll: