Make People Proud

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wandering Warrior

Re: Make People Proud

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Whelley Warrior wrote:
butt monkey wrote:
Whelley Warrior wrote: Somebody has to liven it up from the same repetitive moaning.

Even the Sports Editor of the Wigan Observer has made reference to the 'never happy bunnies'.
WOW JUST WOW!

An admittance that you DELIBERATELY derail threads you do not like or approve of :angry:
How is a reference to something in a newspaper, a admittance of anything?
Do you know Whelley that it's a fact that 75% of people are stupid? A person in the know told me that but said it was a secret and not to tell anyone with intelligence. So mmmmmms the word!!
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Wandering Warrior wrote:
Whelley Warrior wrote:
butt monkey wrote: WOW JUST WOW!

An admittance that you DELIBERATELY derail threads you do not like or approve of :angry:
How is a reference to something in a newspaper, a admittance of anything?
Do you know Whelley that it's a fact that 75% of people are stupid? A person in the know told me that but said it was a secret and not to tell anyone with intelligence. So mmmmmms the word!!
Surely you have better things to do in your life of sarcasm than keep stalking me on anything I say?

Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Come on ladies, isn't it time for a break from all this sarcasm and slagging towards each other.