Forum

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ddtftf

Re: Forum

Post by ddtftf »

Big thank you Mike good health we will miss you, i will send private messages of any info i get. ddtftf@aol.com :D
mickh

Post by mickh »

Good luck for the future Mike, it has been a pleasure to come on the site, as it is the only one I go on. It has been part of my world of Wigan RLFC to find out the "going's on" and banter within like minded supporters. A sad day, and, as I say "good luck2 for the future.

Mick
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

Big thank you Mike good luck for the future.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Thanks Mike for all your efforts. Good luck and best wishes.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

Thanks for your efforts, Mike.

Always enjoyed dipping in and out of the (well-maintained) site.

Topical and up-to-date, will be missed.

Best wishes,

Neil.
Welski

Post by Welski »

What sad news. This is one of two sites I have as favorites (sad news in itself!) if this truly is the end thanks to Mike for all his hard work and to everyone for the information and interesting debate. As an Essex boy it has proved invaluable in adding that little bit extra to the enjoyment of following Wigan and RL in general (given the second zero coverage it gets down here) I joined during the black site days can't quite fathom where those 14 years have gone! All the best
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League
markill

Post by markill »

This is a shame. This site is one of my daily go tos. Great effort over the years Mike.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
Forever Warrior

Post by Forever Warrior »

Many thanks for everything you have put into the site Mike. I don't often contribute but read the content of the side avidly. I've always found debate on here more sensible than the other site despite a few recent spats between members. It will be missed. Thanks again for the mountain of work you put into it. ????????????????????
Jake

Post by Jake »

Very sad to see the closing down of the Forum I have enjoyed visiting for quite some time now.Great thanks to Mike for his commitment and time spent running the Forum all this time.

Thanks again Mike.

Jake
PF Warrior

Post by PF Warrior »

Sorry to hear this sad news. Not been a member of the forum long, but it has always been one site I went to everyday. Thanks for everything Mike. All the best for the future.