Micky Mac

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
boggart

Micky Mac

Post by boggart »

I didn't notice Micky Mac amongst the Wigan Warriors walking wounded who joined in the celebrations at the end of the Grand Final. He's hard to miss, was he there? A great shame if he wasn't.
cpwigan

Re: Micky Mac

Post by cpwigan »

He was. He was very lively. I think on one clip he shouts; too easy.
boggart

Post by boggart »

That's a relief. If he wasn't, it could be the start of another rumour.......and we cetainly don't want any of that sort of thing, do we?
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

There is a rumour but it is wrong/false.
joeb

Post by joeb »

Yeah he was he did shout too easy which rumour you thinking about Cpw plenty doing the rounds at the moment
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

boggart wrote:That's a relief. If he wasn't, it could be the start of another rumour.......and we cetainly don't want any of that sort of thing, do we?
Why, he's crap anyway, all he does is tackle hard and plays for 30 minutes a game, simply not good enough for a champion side, Sam Powell offers more at 9 and has proved this many times this year
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

joeb wrote:Yeah he was he did shout too easy which rumour you thinking about Cpw plenty doing the rounds at the moment
The injury was taking longer to repair itself and that he would miss a lot of 2017.
joeb

Post by joeb »

Oh thought it might have been George to wire
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I cannot see that happening Joe. Wire tried everything before he signed for Wigan and failed then.
joeb

Post by joeb »

No me neither although they did offer a big contract the best is to come yet from George no worries with that