Wigan Season Tickets

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
wanny

Wigan Season Tickets

Post by wanny »

What do you all think about the Wigan season ticket price?

120 QUID WHAT A BARGAIN? You just cant beat that now can you?
Fraggle

what?

Post by Fraggle »

It'd be nice if my ticket was £120. Instead it's gone up since last year making the package that little bit less attractive (£140 to £145 I think, I've not paid it yet). I presume the low price is for the south stand, but to be honest I'd rather spend the extra dosh and get a guaranteed good seat instead of whatever's left over by the time I've driven to Wigan from work.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
The Greatest brain

i have an idea

Post by The Greatest brain »

this is a brainwave, maybe if they charged people say £80 for a season ticket they could fill the stadium, meaning profits would go up with a 150% increase in attendences with only a 40% drop in price, plus all the extra money from programmes and food sold!!!!!!
Wow i should work for the wigan sales team!!!!!
John M

Too much common sense

Post by John M »

Wigan would never employ you thinking like that.They only employ people to do errrrr....
Nothing.
Nothing at all,no ads,no promotions,no nothing.
Monie is God!

Long live Monie the king!!
Jilly43

prices

Post by Jilly43 »

if i had a quid for every person who has said those sensible words I would be v. rich
can't agree more