Gary Connolly playing for Orrell this weekend...

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
magsrads

Gary Connolly playing for Orrell this weekend...

Post by magsrads »

the man with no knees has apparently made a rapid recovery from his key hole surgery and is playing for Orrell against Northhampton 'Saints' this weekend!! He practically has to go past my front door to get there ...(give or take a mile!!) and where am I going to be?
Half way to Helsinki!!!! ... going to Finland for Chrimbo and to spread the gospel of RL further afield ...

Wonder if he'll be bringing any Gingerheaded mates along to support him ?? And if not will they (HE!!) come with him when Orrell come to Rugby on Jan 6th???? I do have a couple of spare rooms!!!!!!

Hope you all have a lovely Christmas - see you in January ( and RL will only be about 5 weeks away!!!!!!!)

Hyvaa Joulua !!!!
Mags
John M

Too good to be at Orrell.

Post by John M »

No disrespect to Orrell but Connolly is too good a player to be wasted at Orrell playing kick and clap.I hope he signs for Leeds or Widnes next year then we can still hear Stevo and his strongest arms in RL.I still think Garys has a lot to offer RL and even GB.Hes good for another year or two at least IMO.May not be as lethal in attack as he once was but he is still the best defender in GB IMO and as long as Leeds have Senior messing their defence up then Gary will be a great buy for them.
Monie is God!

Long live Monie the king!!