Jones before Johns???

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
John M

Jones before Johns???

Post by John M »

I cannot believe that Stacey Jones is in the dream team before Andrew Johns.I rate Jones as a great player but Johns is on another level IMO.Just wait until Joeys fully fit again next year he'll show Jones how to play scrum half properly.
I was also shocked to learn that Kieth Senior is in the dream sqaud!As soon as i saw Senior in there the dream team lost all its credability!
Monie is God!

Long live Monie the king!!
Pengy

Its simple

Post by Pengy »

The dream team was judged on the great britain and new zealand game for the british players.
The Greatest brain

ACTUALLY

Post by The Greatest brain »

Care to look at try assists and trys from kicks John M and you'll find that Stacy JOnes has more. If you want to see a comparasion between the pair then go to the NZ warriors faorum and they have the satistics.
And what is it with you and Joey johns??
Is it a sexual thing??
John M

Ok Brainless

Post by John M »

john, im sorry mate, but as much as i agree with you, i deleted his post for being personal so i have to remove yours as well, if it was up to me he would be banned, sadly it is not

once again sorry john mate and merry xmas
Monie is God!

Long live Monie the king!!
PD

stale bait

Post by PD »

"Sorry to the mods for lowering the forum to this kind of comment but this loser is only here to try and pravoke trouble."

Yet he manages to hook you every time with the same old bait.

Mayhaps Santa will bring Thomas some good sense this week.....LOL

JOHN.....Although Johns is a top class player I'd rank Stacy Jones above him at the present time.
Just another Wigan fan
Paul Howard

Well said John M

Post by Paul Howard »

I would also give Andrew Johns a much higher average rating over the NRL season than Stacey Jones. Joey was so impressive week in week out, I too cannot believe his selection has been opposed. And Keith Senior ??? I ask you. He's only moderate at best ! Had a few good games last year and he's in the dream team. That's just plain silly.
The Greatest brain

Post by The Greatest brain »

pie eater and proud of it

Hmmm

Post by pie eater and proud of it »

I read his reply and it was lacking a certain amount of grey matter to say the least.

Deleting it was the best thing for it.