Merry Christmas & Joyous New Year

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
PD

Merry Christmas & Joyous New Year

Post by PD »

To you & everyone else nitsua.
May the youth of WiganRL shine through in SL VIII
Just another Wigan fan
John M

Oh well

Post by John M »

Even though im a miserable sod and hate Christmas,hope everyone has a good time and doesnt get too drunk!
I think next year we will be aiming too high to expect any trophys but i think the team will give us some fantastic RL to watch.Who knows though,if we keep our 1st choice team fully fit anything can happen!

Go you mighty Warriors 2003!!!
Monie is God!

Long live Monie the king!!
Paul Howard

Merry Christmas Warrior Fans

Post by Paul Howard »

Well, I'll be stuck out here in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates with stupid work over the festive period. Just me, a party hat and a microwave meal for one. I just wanted to wish all the Wigan faithful back home a very Merry Christmas and a Beltin' New Year. I should be back for the Cas V Wigan match at the Jungle so I wanna see the rest of the Cherry and White army on the terrace there with me. It's upto us to get behind the Lad's this year, so your full vocal support is needed !! Shouting at the actual players (like true fans) and not the TV please.

COME ON WIGAN !
Fraggle

Merry Christmas

Post by Fraggle »

Hope everyone enjoys the holidays without too much damage to the credit card/overdraft/bank account (delete as appropriate, although in my case they're all appropriate!).

But isn't there something missing on Boxing Day...?!
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
johnsons_babexx

Merry x-mas

Post by johnsons_babexx »

Hope every1 has a fantastic christmas and new year. Have a drink or two i know i will be no work for me this week yipeee!! Hope every1 gets everything that they want for christmas (unfortunatly rugby players not included) as i have found out since wishing for rads since he was 17 ( days before a certain mr johnson appeared in a wigan shirt)
Ne way all the best to u all xxx
Officially PJ'sNo.1.Fan!!

1/3 of the original Nobby's girls - we have the t-shirts to prove it!!!!!

AJ

Merry Xmas

Post by AJ »

Sentiments echoed
Tipstar Champion 2002 !!!
welsh_warrior

happy xmas

Post by welsh_warrior »

have a great xmas everyone , even the grotesque brian , cheers